Thursday, December 30, 2010
My brother's girlfriend hooked me up with this Tokidoki eyeshadow palette from Sephora and I'm super excited to use it! Looks perfect for a smokey eye and fake lashes! Comes with a super cute character keychain (this one is Adios) Here's where you can buy it: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P257116&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5971
Below are some product details. The 4 shadows is $25 bucks and so adorable. I might be addicted. I'll post photos when I use it :) Just thought I'd share. Love, Nina
Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Adios
What it is:
A limited-edition eyeshadow palette that allows you to explore both your criminally cute and irresistibly edgy sides.
What it does:
Create your perfect look with four coordinated high-pigment shades. The vibrant shadows are formulated with natural rice lipids and vitamin B, so they also blend beautifully and hydrate the delicate eye area.
This palette contains:
- Tier 1: lid
- Tier 2: eyeshadow and corresponding applicator
- Tier 3: collectible charm that hooks onto key chains and makeup bags
Today's RANDOM THOUGHTS: "I want my iPhone already..."
Today's STYLE: fuzzylicious black scarf from the Philippines (Christmas present from my Mama), ballerina slippers/shoes, jeggings, big black belt and Sexy Little Things perfume by Victoria Secret
- Tiger Woods turns 35 today.
- Emmy Rossum secretly married Justin Siegel in February, 2008 and they're getting a divorce. She keeps most everything and he requested spousal support - he's not getting it.
- Chris Brown and pretty unknown rapper Raz B got into a twitter fight yesterday. Chris apparently made some homophobic comments and then retracted saying he loves his gay fans..
- Kim Kardashian is putting out an album and word is she and Kanye West are collaborating and she's already teamed up with music video director Hype Williams for her first video.
- Brett Favre has been fined $50,000 for the whole explicit sexting to former Jets employee Jenn Sterger
- Mila Kunis and Macauly Culkin were apparently dating (and super private about it) but have no broken up
- Attorney's for Dr. Conrad Murray are arguing Michael Jackson wasn't killed, but that he actually committed suicide
- Kourtney Kardashian's babydaddy Scott Disick approached and yelled at a photographer at Miami International Airport for getting too close to the couple's son Mason
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
- Today's RANDOM THOUGHTS: "I have no idea what I'm doing for New Year's... maybe a small get-together and the condo with Melissa, Anthony, Ross, Mike and Mary?? Liz and Mark... JMike.. damn, is my place big enough? Suns game maybe? I'm hungry. Grape vodka for lunch?"
Today's STYLE: new (Christmas present from my Mama) North Face utility bag, boots, leggings, no make up and Chance perfume by Chanel
- 34 year old actress Reese Witherspoon is engaged to her boyfriend of about a year Jim Toth.
- Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis is getting divorced. He and TV broadcaster Christina McLarty got married 2 months ago... it's a wrap.
- Nicki Minaj is on the new cover of King Magazine (photo above)
- Kelly Osbourne and ex-fiance Luke Worral have been done since summer, but he allegedly tried to get back with her over Christmas and she wasn't havin it! She tweeted: "F****** 100s of girls as well as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_Worral he is a using C***!
- I love Cabo and so does Jessica Alba! She and husband Cash Warren and their daughter Honor were at LAX yesterday heading to Mexico. Leanne Rhimes and Eddie Cibrian are in Cabo too... and Ellen and Portia DeGeneres are vacationing in St. Barts
- Teen Mom from MTV Amber Portwood is out of jail after spending 1 day behind bars for domestic violence charges against her for hitting her baby daddy Gary. Her Grandmother picked her up from the Indiana jail and they ate at Big Boy.
- The Jolie-Pitt crew spent their holiday in Namibia (birthplace of their biological daughter Shiloh)
- Glee spoiler: Looks like Blaine and Kurt are gonna share a Valentine's Day kiss on the February 8th episode of Glee. Rumor is they're gonna smooch to a Robin Thicke song.